Designed for low-bandwidth Full HD 3D video acquisition and transport, the Streambox Full HD 3D IMAG Encoder/Decoder is able to encode, transmit, and playout either live or file-based HD 3D video over IP networks. 3D IMAG captures full-frame left and full-frame right HD 3D video from the source and compresses it into a single synchronized transport stream or file.
Encoder and Decoder In One
The Streambox Full HD 3D Encoder/Decoder is a low-latency full resolution 4:2:2 HD 3D Encoder/Decoder with a compact 1-RU profile. The Streambox Full HD 3D Encoder/Decoder provides superior performance due to the unrivaled ACT-L3 compression and networking features that include Streambox own reliable protocol Low Delay Mult-Path Protocol (LDMP) to mitigate packet loss, network jitter, and buffering.
The Encoder captures full-frame left and full-frame right HD 3D video from the source and compresses it into a single synchronized transport stream or file. The single stream is received and decoded by the HD 3D Decoder as full-left and full-right playout, or has the option for side-by-side monitoring.
Reliable, High-Quality Performance
For consistent, reliable streaming, the Streambox 3D iMAG is designed for low-bandwidth Full HD 3D video acquisition and transport. the Full HD 3D Encoder/Decoder is able to encode, transmit, and playout either live or file-based HD 3D video over IP networks.
The Streambox 3D iMAG enables live video streaming for a wide range of applications:
- Video transport: Reduce broadcast costs while maintaining high-performance and reliability.
- House of worship: Engage remote participants with real-time streaming of services to the web and mobile devices.
- Multi-site streaming: Deliver live video from a central location to secondary locations anywhere in the world.
Why use Streambox 3D/iMAG?
- Full-frame left and full-frame right 4:2:2 or 4:2:0 HD 3D video capturing 3G-SDI or 2xHD-SDI in 1080i, 1080psf, or 720p
- Full HD 3D output via Dual-HD-SDI or single 3G-SDI with Genlock
- Sub-second end-to-end Full HD 3D capture to playout with an adjustable latency setting
- Optional multiplexing/de-multiplexing of IP stream over multiple networks and file recording and playback in Full HD 3D