The new 4K Rackmount Encoder & Decoder with simplified workflows, allow 4K realtime transmissions or the creation of 4K files in an easy function for streaming, broadcasting, post production and live events.
Simplified 4K Workflow
For the ultimate flexibility, the Streambox 4K enables capture to play out on either 4K decoder or 4K media player. The system works with your enterprise and live servers for video routing and archiving of live ultra-high definition video or record UHD video for store and forward applications.
The Streambox 4K provides a scalable solution for growing organizations: use a pair of units for a simple point-to-point application or add an Enterprise Server or Cloud Services to stream from multiple encoders to multiple decoders.
Reliable, High-Quality Performance
For consistent, reliable streaming, the Streambox 4K uses proprietary technology to continuously monitor and select the best possible pathway from all available networks, including 3G/4G, Wi-Fi and other IP. Advanced ACT-L3 compression provides higher-quality encoding with low latency.
The Streambox 4K enables live video streaming for a wide range of applications:
- Video transport: Reduce broadcast costs while maintaining high-performance and reliability.
- House of worship: Engage remote participants with real-time streaming of services to the web and mobile devices.
- Multi-site streaming: Deliver live video from a central location to secondary locations anywhere in the world.
Why use the Streambox 4K ULTRA HD?
- Adaptive bitrate encoder capable of encoding full resolution 3840 x 2160 UHD or 4096×2160 4K Cinema DCI 23.98, 24, 29.97 and 30 fps 4K videos from 4 Mbps up to 50 Mbps in real time
- Works seamlessly with Streambox Enterprise Server, Cloud & Streambox Player
- Features 4K-optimized 1-click presets
- 4K videos to file for storage