The HD/SD 9300 provides a scalable solution for growing organizations: use a pair of units for a simple point to point application; employ a single encoder with two decoders for point to multipoint; or add an Enterprise Server to stream from multiple encoders to multiple decoders.
Use a pair of units for simple point-to-point streaming or scale your video program for multi-site applications. Simply add the Streambox Enterprise Server or Streambox Cloud to meet your growing needs. An easy-to-use web interface provides local or remote system management.
Reliable, High-Quality Performance
For consistent, reliable streaming, the Streambox 9300 uses proprietary technology to continuously monitor and select the best possible pathway from all available networks, including 3G/4G, Wi-Fi and other IP. Advanced ACT-L3 compression provides higher-quality encoding with low latency.
The Streambox 9300 enables live video streaming for a wide range of applications:
- Video transport: Reduce broadcast costs while maintaining high-performance and reliability.
- House of worship: Engage remote participants with real-time streaming of services to the web and mobile devices.
- Multi-site streaming: Deliver live video from a central location to secondary locations anywhere in the world.
Why use Streambox 9300?
- Half duplex mode enables use as a decoder with multiple SDI and composite outputs
- Dual Gigabit Ethernet interface providing multiplex/demultiplex configurations for video stream redundancy
- Second Ethernet port may be designated as a management port for instant anywhere
- 9300 systems work seamlessly with other Streambox products including Streambox solutions for video management and playout