The primary function of the 9400 system is it’s HD/SD full duplex mode, which enables each unit to operate as an encoder and a decoder at the same time making it ideal for real-time videoconferencing, interactive learning, telemedicine, and bi-directional video worship.
The HD/SD 9400 provides a scalable solution for growing organizations: use a pair of units for a simple point to point application; employ a single encoder with two decoders for point to multipoint; or add an Enterprise Server to stream from multiple encoders to multiple decoders.
Use a pair of units for simple point-to-point streaming or scale your video program as you grow. Simply add the Streambox Enterprise Server or Streambox Cloud to stream from multiple encoders to multiple decoders. An easy-to-use web interface provides local or remote system management.
Reliable, High-Quality Performance
For consistent, reliable streaming, the Streambox 9400 uses proprietary technology to continuously monitor and select the best possible pathway from all available networks, including 3G/4G, Wi-Fi and other IP. Advanced ACT-L3 compression provides higher-quality encoding with low latency.
The Streambox 9400 enables live video streaming for a wide range of applications:
- Video transport: Reduce broadcast costs while maintaining high-performance and reliability.
- House of worship: Engage remote participants with real-time streaming of services to the web and mobile devices.
- Multi-site streaming: Deliver live video from a central location to secondary locations anywhere in the world.
Why use Streambox 9400?
- Ability to encode, transmit, and playout either live or file-based HD or SD video streams coupled with support for both digital and analog input/output formats.
- Dual Gigabit Ethernet interface providing multiplex/demultiplex configurations for video stream redundancy.
- Second Ethernet port may be designated as a management port for instant access from anywhere.
- 9400 system works seamlessly with other Streambox products including Streambox solutions for video management and playout.