Light Compact Video Encoder for Mobile Streaming
The Streambox AVENIR Drone is a fully powered HD encoder in a small box. The AVENIR Drone captures HD-SDI and/or HDMI video in a miniature size for live HD video encoding and streaming to the Streambox Cloud. The Streambox Drone works in an unmanned aerial vehicle (UAV), on a dashboard or as a wearable device letting you stream live video from anywhere. At just 400 grams, it can run for 6 hours on a single battery.
See What The AVENIR Drone Has to Offer
Superior HD Video
Stream live video with continuous high quality even over unreliable networks.
Light weight with extended battery life. Manage and configure remotely.
Ease of Use
The new software and user interface, mobile app, and LCD screen with LED status lights give the user flexible options for ease of operation.
Feature for reviewers to highlight areas of interest while describing the desired changes
News, Security, Surveillance
Enables video streaming for mission-critical applications.
Live Social Streaming
Send Live Video to Facebook, Twitter, YouTube & on-air broadcasts.
Capture and stream live action video from remote locations or situations where its hard to reach.
Take a Look Inside the Drone
- HD-SDI & HDMI video capture integrated into mobile hardware
- Battery Module (Streambox, Anton Bauer, IDX)
- Embedded Modem Module
- USB Modem Module
- 3G/4G, LTE, WiFi, LAN, BGAN, and USB mobile modems
- External LCD Module
- AC adapter, battery charger, regional plug adapter
- 4x Embedded Modem Module (optional, supports 3G/4G/LTE)
- 2x USB 3.0 + 4x USB via breakout cable
- Bluetooth 4.0, Gigabit Ethernet, GPS-enabled
- Weighs only 400 grams
- Standard Battery Module (20Wh capacity) 6 hour run-time
- 10x Battery Module (optional)