The Streambox AVENIRMicro™ is a lightweight mobile broadcasting and live video encoder providing enhanced bonded connectivity capabilities with significantly more efficient encoding for HD and SD broadcasting. Designed for easy integration and outstanding quality, the miniature, low-power device can be used with broadcast cameras, satellite terminals, medical imaging, corporate media systems and various other video systems.
OceanWatch Production Group® needed a mobile, reliable device to stream the Wings for Life World Run, a potentially 6-8 hour marathon covering up to 60 miles in full HD. With Streambox® AVENIRMicro™ mobile encoders and 9200™ rackmount decoders they found their answer and were extremely satisfied with the performance, price, and support.
- USB Modem + Battery Module – Stackable magnetic design securing 4 USB modems & power for 2 hours of HD encoding with hot swappable Canon DSLR batteries.
- T Clip with Strap – This unit makes an AVENIRMicro™ with USB Modem Module wearable for convenient use in the field.
- Embedded Modem Modules – Stackable design with Four 3G, 4G, LTE embedded modems module with retractable antenna for signal improvements.
- H Clip with Strap – The H Clip makes an AVENIRMicro™ with embedded modem module wearable for convenient use in the field. The H-Clip provides two hot swappable Canon DSLR batteries for approximately 2-hours of streaming operations based on the battery conditions.
- Embedded Modem Module for Industrial Applications – the embedded modem module with 4 embedded 3G/4G/LTE modems features four external SMA’s to connect four remote antennas for signal improvements.
- Breakout USB Adaptor – Connects up to 4 USB modems + battery connection.
- V-Mount Battery Option – If extended battery usage is desired, the V-Mount battery top plate added to AVENIRMicro™ provides 6-10 hours of continuous usage depending on the size and condition of the battery. As an example, an IDX battery with 185Wh would provide the AVENIRMicro with almost 10 hours of live streaming usage.
Superior High-Definition Video
Stream live video with continuous high quality even over unreliable networks. Using proprietary technology, the device continuously monitors and selects the best possible pathway from all available networks, including 3G/4G/LTE, Wi-Fi, BGAN and other IP networks, so you get consistent SD and HD streaming with outstanding quality.
Using the Streambox worldwide network of cloud servers helps reduce your video latency by up to 90%. Your stream is automatically archived and can be immediately routed to one or many destinations along with delivery to the web and mobile devices.
News, Security, Surveillance
From broadcast organizations to public safety, the Streambox Drone Encoder Pro enables video streaming for mission-critical applications.
- Broadcasters. Capture and stream live action video from remote locations or situations where newscasters can’t reach.
- Police and fire. Remotely monitor events, secure locations, or dangerous situations.
- Government and military. Monitor high-risk locations with live surveillance and evaluate security threats in real time.
The Streambox AVENIRMicro™ is modular for maximum portability:
- Standard Battery Module (20Wh capacity)
- 10x Battery Module (optional)
- 4x Embedded Modem Module (optional, supports 3G/4G/LTE)
- Compatible with all Streambox Signal Extenders
- Standard accessories: AC adapter, battery charger, regional plug adapter
Why use the Streambox AVENIRMicro™?
- HD-SDI & HDMI video capture integrated into mobile hardware
- Supports Streambox AVENIRMicro™ Modules: Battery Module (Streambox, Anton Bauer, IDX), Embedded Modem Module, USB Modem Module, and External LCD Module
- Small form factor, lightweight device weighing 500 grams.
- Performs as a dedicated portable encoder for live video transmissions bonding any available network connections (3G/4G, LTE, WiFi, LAN, BGAN, and USB mobile modems).