The Streambox Avenir Mini 3c is a mobile broadcasting and live video encoder providing enhanced connectivity capabilities and significantly faster encoding for HD and SD broadcasting.
Superior High-Definition Video
Stream live video with continuous high quality even over unreliable networks. Using proprietary technology, the device continuously monitors and selects the best possible pathway from all available networks, including 3G/4G/LTE, Wi-Fi, BGAN and other IP networks, so you get consistent SD and HD streaming with outstanding quality.
Using the Streambox worldwide network of cloud servers helps reduce your video latency by up to 90%. Your stream is automatically archived and can be immediately routed to one or many destinations along with delivery to the web and mobile devices.
The Mini 3 is modular for maximum portability:
- Battery Life: 1-2 hrs (depending on battery type)
- Weight: 3.6 lbs (1.6 kg)
- 5 USB 3G/4G/LTE modems
- Compatible with all Streambox Signal Extenders
- Standard accessories: AC adapter
News, Security, Surveillance
From broadcast organizations to public safety, the Mini 3 enables video streaming for mission-critical applications.
- Broadcasters. Capture and stream live action video from remote locations or situations where newscasters can’t reach.
- Police and fire. Remotely monitor events, secure locations, or dangerous situations.
- Government and military. Monitor high-risk locations with live surveillance and evaluate security threats in real time.
Why use the Streambox Avenir Mini 3C?
- Seamlessly works with Streambox Cloud Service & Streambox Platform
- Small form factor, HD SDI or HDMI capture
- Standard 4-pin power option and supports industry V-mount or G-mount batteries
- Managed and configured remotely
The Streambox Signal Extenders are modular addons to Avenir Mini 3c, providing extended signal coverage for areas with poor 3G/4G networks, expanding on the numerous connectivity options available and allowing for enhanced capabilities, reliability, and redundancy.