See What This Mobile Encoder Has to Offer
Superior HD Video
Stream live video with continuous high quality even over unreliable networks.
Light weight with extended battery life. Manage and configure remotely.
Ease of Use
The new software and user interface, mobile app, and dual LCD screens with LED status lights give the user flexible options for ease of operation.
News, Security, Surveillance
Enables video streaming for mission-critical applications.
Live Social Streaming
Send Live Video to Facebook, Twitter, YouTube & on-air broadcasts.
Cost of Ownership
With its superior video compression, the Mini consumes up to 30% less data for HD videos to help lower data consumption.
Take a Look Inside the Mini
- New software includes new mobile web UI for ease of use and operations
- New ACT-L3 video codec improves video quality at a lower data rate
- New mobile hardware consumes considerably less power for extended long battery life
- New HD-SDI/HDMI video subsystem
- 6-8 hr battery life (depending on battery type)
- Improved IFB channel and volumes selection
- Weighs only 2 lbs
- 5 embedded 3G/4G/LTE modems
- Compatible with all Streambox Signal Extenders
- 2 LCDs screens making it easy to monitor both encoder and networking performance
- LED lights with different colors give continuous status of encoding performance
- Seamlessly works with Streambox Cloud Service & Streambox Platform supports industry V-mount or G-mount batteries.
- 12 volt and AC adapter universal power
Increase Broadcast Range in the Field
The Streambox Signal Extenders are modular addons to Avenir Mini 4, providing extended signal coverage for areas with poor 3G/4G networks, expanding on the numerous connectivity options available and allowing for enhanced capabilities, reliability, and redundancy.