Cloud-based services from Streambox offer dependable transport on a global basis with collaboration tools for routing and management designed to support digital cinema, post-production, and creative organizations. Streambox Cloud Services permit users to send private session invitations, share encrypted video, and conduct group review sessions to share live high quality, low latency 4K HDR, UHD HDR, 2K HDR, and HD HDR video for tasks such as review, VFX editing, and color grading. Streambox Sessions™ provides remote, real-time collaboration across multiple locations without reviewers needing a Cloud account or needing to connect with Streambox Cloud directly.
No Compromise Quality
- Highest quality 4K, UHD, 2K, HD encoding
- Assured first mile interfacing
- Flexible last mile delivery
- Reliable and redundant transport
- Minimal latency performance
- Established world-wide network of regional servers
- Push and pull capability
- One to many or many to one delivery
- Rules based streaming
Live Production Contribution
Use Streambox encoders to capture content from live events, news, sports and other sources even with optimal UHD HDR quality in real-time.
Stream to broadcast infrastructures, web platforms such as YouTube and Facebook, and CDN’s located anywhere in the world- even simultaneously.
Stream highest quality video including 4K HDR in real-time.
Deploy Streambox players to share content in screening rooms and digital cinema theaters.
Perform remote color grading, editorial review, and content approvals.
Live streaming from a single source to multiple destinations is a unique service that saves costs and resources. Streambox Cloud Services are able to deliver high quality media to social media platforms, web / event sites, CDN’s and broadcast facilities simultaneously in any combination.
- Stream to Twitter/Periscope, YouTube and Facebook
- Deliver live 360 video with low latency to Twitter/Periscope, YouTube, Facebook
- Use a no charge Cloud Encoder for streaming live video to the web and mobile devices
- Upload video from phones and laptops using the Streambox App
- Utilize cloud-based transcoding for universal streaming on the web and mobile devices
- Manage production workflows with three levels of users accounts
- Protect content with end-to-end video encryption
Multi-location high quality live video delivered reliably over the Internet is crucial for mission critical broadcasts, live events, video sessions, and collaborations. Cost effective, end to end Streambox Cloud Services are secure and support multi-users groups.
- View live streams from any type of Streambox Media Player
- Reliably distribute live sessions over long distances with minimal latencies
- Assure “first mile” quality with adaptive contribution
- Set a cue or enter a time during live encoding
- Include metadata naming for ease of use / delivery
- Automate pulling of live streams using Streambox NODE 2 and Mobile Media players
- Automatically save and archive live video to be viewed later
- Easily and quickly set up and schedule Streaming sessions using web app
- Generate Session ID codes and send to all collaborators
- Use Streambox players or decoders for real-time review with no need for setup, managing the network, or performing configurations
- Works with Chroma, Chroma X, AVENIR, and software encoders for origination
- Works with Chroma, Chroma X, AVENIR Micro 2, NODE, Streambox Player, Streambox Player Pro, and Mobile Media Player for iOS for playout
- Pay only for what is needed pre project
- 128-bit AES stream encryption to ensure content security
All Plans Include
HD HDR/ 2K HDR / UHD HDR/ 4K HDR Media
Push / Pull Video
Push or Pull live streams from Streambox Cloud on either side of a firewall
Rule Base Streaming
Automatically route streams to single or group destinations
Live streams from multiple locations accessed via a single web page or on social media
SD/HD/UHD/4K systems, devices, applications, and players for OSX, Win, iOS, and Android
HD / 2K / UHD / 4K Media
Global end-to-end solutions for delivering high quality professional video and multi-channel audio
Live to Social Media
HD and 360 video streaming to YouTube, Twitter, and Facebook
Global Video Transport
Reliable, professional quality, low latency video transport via regional servers around the globe
Live Streaming to CDN
RTMP transcoding provides streaming to most CDN’s
Become an Expert Using Streambox Cloud
- Billed Annually
- Data Amount
- Production Hours
- Multiple User Accounts
- Global Video Transport
- 250 GB
- 555 Hours
- 100 GB/month
- 250 Hours/month