Delivering the Power of Chroma in an Economical Palm Size Device
Chroma X is a software defined encoder or decoder packaged as a small form factor device made available in a Hardware as a Service (HaaS) or Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS) offering.
Workflow integration includes delivery of content to Streambox Chroma, NODE, Pro, and Mobile Media Players for real-time collaboration, as well as sending to Enterprise Server and Streambox Cloud Services for contribution, archiving, and playing of live streams to and from remote locations.
The Chroma X device is based on an Intel NUC computer with an i5 processor using the same Linux software base as the Chroma rackmount systems.
End-to-end encryption with a symmetric key, forms a protective shield around the transport of valuable video content with no increase in stream latency and permits playout on various software and hardware media players.
- HD/HDR Encoder & Decoder Device for Post Production and Broadcast Contribution
- Cloud Service with set amount of data included or Point-to-Point and Point-to-Multi-Point
- Streambox Media Player License Included
- Integration with Streambox Cloud Services
- Encryption and Video Annotation support
- LCD with preview, remote control operation
- Color-space: Rec.709, P3, Rec 2020
- HD 1080p up to 60 fps
- Converts 2K DCI to HD
Two HD 1080p Chroma X device packages are available with a 12 month rental. The Standard Package provides 4:2:2 HDR 10-bit video and 8 channel audio. The Premium Package provides 4:4:4 RGB HDR 12-bit video, and 16 channel audio.