Introducing a ‘pay-as-you-go’ plan for video professionals
Software has traditionally been purchased outright or included in the cost of a hardware product. Software Subscriptions, a fundamental shift in the way software is delivered, has changed the outdated ‘ownership’ model with a subscription model that deliver a new level of flexibility and agility.
How it Works
Purchase one or more of the streaming encoder/decoder products listed below. Since the software has been ‘decoupled’ from the hardware platform, the capital expense for hardware is a fraction of the original system price. Now that you own the hardware you can rent the software on a monthly basis. Pause the subscription in between projects and reinstate it as needed! By ‘renting’ software for a fixed period, creatives gain the ability to take on jobs where the previous model of having to pay outright for technology might have been impractical.
Benefits of software subscriptions
- Ensured of always having the latest security and feature sets
- Move from a capital expense to an operating expense
- Eliminate expense and need for support agreements
- Subscription costs are predictable, making it easier to charge software costs directly to client projects and forecast for the future
- The ability to ramp operating costs up or down based on need