iOS Media Player Delivers Low-Latency Live Video
Streambox iOS Media Player is a software media player for iPad and iPhone devices.
Designed for ease of use, iOS Media Player automatically receives high-quality HD and 2K videos from Streambox Cloud, Enterprise Server, or direct from a Streambox encoder.
The iOS Media Player also delivers low latency live mobile video which is critical for live broadcasters, post-production studios, public safety agencies, and enterprises customers needing the live video for immediate decision making. Furthermore, iPad screens are designed to handle a P3 color space natively and provide the perfect color match for post reviews. Coming soon - Streambox Android Media Player.
iOS Media Player Key Features:
- Encrypted video streams
- Low latency streams from Streambox Cloud, Enterprise Server, or any Streambox Encoder
- Setup and configure 10 video channels per device
- Advanced color profiles P3
- 4:2:2, and 4:2:0 color profiles including RGB
- 12 Mbps professional-quality video with one-two seconds latency
- Receives video directly from Streambox Cloud services, Enterprise Server, or any Streambox Encoder
- Offers custom video presets
Our Streaming solution is open to the Internet with an automated and simplified workflow allowing anyone to stream live video to the Streambox iOS Media Player. The iOS Media Player works with the Streambox Cloud utilizing the worldwide Amazon Web Services (AWS), allowing our users to take advantage of more efficient video transport for post-production reviews, live on-air broadcasts, remote monitoring, or to be archived for later use.