Spectra Runs Native on Apple M1 Chips!
Spectra Virtual Encoder for macOS, with native support for Apple M1, M1 MAX and M1 PRO chips.
The latest version of Spectra has been optimized to take advantage of Apple Silicon's screaming fast M1 chips to deliver real-time 4K 4:4:4 encoding for new M1 MAX models when using professional Color Grading and edit applications.
The 1.2.8 upgrade also brings a bunch of other goodies:
- support for the Apple Silicon/M1 version of Adobe Premier 22
- upgraded OpenFX support for Blackmagic Design DaVinci Resolve for 4:4:4 workflows and performance
- color space specific conversions to 4:2:2 space, including HDR.
- support for HD capture and streaming workflow while working with 4K timelines in Adobe Premiere, Avid Media Composer or DaVinci Resolve
- encoding latency advances
The release also adds support for NDI version 5!