Low-Cost Video Player for Connected Televisions
See What The NODE Has to Offer
Superior HD Video
Stream live video with continuous high quality even over unreliable networks.
Light weight with the ability to manage and configure remotely.
Ease of Use
Unattended usage at any location with Auto Video Routing (set once then node automatically finds the correct encoder)
News, Security, Surveillance
Enables video streaming for mission-critical applications.
Mobile HD video playout device for TVs and Monitors.
Setup and configure up to 10 video channels per device.
Take a Look Inside the NODE
- 1x Gigabit Ethernet, 2x USB3.0, 1x USB2.0, RJ45, DC Jack, HDMI Out (Type A), Micro SD card
- Control via WiFi hotspot (optional USB-WiFi)
- LDMP 2.0 Reliable Transport and UDP networking protocols
- AC adapter (provided with unit)
- 4 LED beacons for status of video, network, streaming and alert
- Remote control via local or Internet IP.
- Weighs only 900 grams
- Low Power Consumption (DC 12V, 10Wh capacity)
- Physical: 116mmW x 121mmD x 30mmH (4.57”D x 4.76”W x 1.81”H)