Windows Software Encoder
Deliver HD Live and Stored Video Over Low Data Rate Connections
Exclusive to the encoder software is its multiplexing capabilities, which enables the system to accommodate dual BGAN terminals, T1 lines, and 3G/4G air cards for increased bandwidth. This includes support for mobile 3G/4G bonding, which permits clients to bond two air cards for wireless IP access- effectively increasing the available bandwidth for streaming broadcast-quality 4:2:2 HD video in 720p or 1080i format along with AAC audio.
The Windows software encoder offers an effective solution for live newsgathering, emergency response, and events. The system benefits broadcasters, production companies, government agencies, and enterprise organizations with the ability to deliver high quality streaming media over low data rate connections such as 3G/4G, Wi-Fi, BGAN, and other IP-based networks.
- Unrivaled video quality over low data rate satellite, WiFi, 3G/4G, and other IP networks
- Advanced forward error correction and burst error protection. Helps mitigate packet loss, overcome jitter, and network buffering
- HD 1080i/720p, SD 480 or 576 lines
- 4:2:0 and 4:2:2 color profiles
- Sophisticated video post filtering including de-blocking, de-mosquito, and anti-aliasing
- Adaptable to differing data rate requirements
- Upgradeable software
- User configurable presets for quick and flexible field setup
Minimum System Requirements
- Dual Core i5 2.5GHz
- 2GB RAM
- Windows 7, 10
Fill Out This Quick Form to Get Started
Thank you for inquiring about the Windows Encoder. Please complete the form below so we can best assist you.